National Conference VNICT 2021 is about to take place
The VNICT 2021 seminar was co-organized by the Institute of Information Technology - Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology and the University of Information and Communication Technology, in Thai Nguyen on December 13-14, 2021, and had the participating in the coordination of the Club of Faculties-Schools-Institute of Vietnam (FISU). The conference is an annual forum for those engaged in research, implementation, teaching and management in the field of information technology and communication to exchange academic knowledge, share application experiences and seek synergies. work. In particular, the conference encourages young scientists, graduate students, and graduate students to report and exchange their research and study results. The seminar encourages the display and introduction of scientific and technological products and research results applied to practice. The main topic of this year's conference: Artificial intelligence in digital transformation.
The main topics (but not limited to) of the Conference:
- Artificial intelligence - Machine learning - Big data processing and analysis - Image processing and virtual reality
- Natural language processing
- Intelligent systems - Bioinformatics
- Multimedia technology and simulation
- Communication and computer networks
- Safety information
- Control engineering, automation, embedded systems
- Mathematical foundations for informatics
- Information technology in economy - society
The submissions to the Conference (in IEEE format, sent through the EasyChair system) with good quality after passing the review round will be selected for publication in the proceedings (published before the conference, with ISBN). Selected excellent articles (English/Vietnamese) will be published in journals: Research, development and application of Information and Communication Technology (Ministry of Information and communication). Articles selected for publication in Proceedings or Journals must be presented by at least one author at the conference.
Excellent articles will be selected to be published in journals and magazines, including: Journal of Research and Development of Information and Communication Technology (Information and Communication Technology Magazine - Ministry of Information and Communications of Vietnam) and Journal of Science and Technology on Information security (Vietnam Government Information Security Commission). Articles selected for the conference or journal publication must be presented at the conference by at least one author.
- Full text of the report: July 30, 2021
- Accepting to post yearbook: September 30, 2021
- Publishing conference proceedings: November 30, 2021
- Register to attend: from November 25 to December 5, 2021